You don’t have to be a genius to excel as an Internet Marketing. In fact, as long as you passed elementary school you’re good to go – in theory at least. You better be one really smart eighth grader. Here is a brief overview of the basic business model for a successful Internet Marketing career.
- Get a domain and some hosting. You’ll of course have to get your own domain name and a hosting plan. You could technically start out free, but you’ll be much happier if you don’t in the long run.
- Write so many articles that your eyes fall out. Quite literally. Think upwards of a hundred for each website that you start.
- Back link as much as possible. Now write some more articles to send links back to the articles that you have already written that are uploaded to your website.
- Write more articles, even though you don’t have eyes anymore. Once you’re done creating lots of back links it’s time to start writing even more content for your website.
- Repeat all of the above steps as many times as possible. After you get your first website off the ground with lots of articles and back links you have to sit and let it age. This is the perfect time to start working on a new site!
The important thing to remember with this business is that it does take some time to see any type of positive results. In fact, you probably won’t see any rewards for your efforts until around nine or so month’s rolls around. This is the exact reason why most people quit before they make their first dollar – after all, who wants to work over forty hours a week without a steady pay check for the first year? It doesn’t seem natural for most people.